- This event has passed.
July Dinner Series with Kristie and Julie
July 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Join Julie, Co-President, and Kristie, Membership Chair, for fun conversation over a delicious dinner at Olio e Piú, a trattoria inspired by the simplicity of Neapolitan cuisine.
As always, TAP-NY dinner series are a great way to enjoy a good meal with a fun group of people, including two TAP board members. We invite you to meet new friends, learn more about our organization, and get more involved.
About Julie and Kristie
- Julie is Jersey-born and raised and an avid adventure seeker. She enjoys traveling and exploring the outdoors (be it through camping, hiking, biking, or running).
- Kristie is also Jersey-born and raised and works at a tech start-up. She likes cooking, reading, and bullet journaling.
Please note, due to heavy demand for this event, we’ve implemented a lottery process for sign-ups:
- Sign-ups for July dinner series will close July 22 at 11:59 PM ET, after which we’ll randomly select people to attend.
- Those not selected will be notified and will receive priority for attendance at future dinner series events.
While registration is free, individuals are still responsible for covering their own meal. TAP facilitates these dinners to help members get to know each other more in an intimate setting.
- July 29
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Taiwanese American Professionals – New York
- Olio e Piú
3 Greenwich Ave
New York, NY 10014 United States + Google Map